Field Service Technician, Northland
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Work on reputable, world class brands of tractors and farm machinery
- Receive exceptional support from our technical support team and ongoing training
- Prominent secure company with competitive remuneration and free health
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our service team to help deliver our vision to provide exceptional solutions for every customer every time. We have branches located in Whangarei and Dargaville and this position could be based at either to suit the successful candidate.
We keep farmers moving with our after sales service on reputable, world class brands of tractors and farm machinery. This role will service and repair heavy vehicles out in the field such as agricultural tractors, balers, implements, excavators, and other machinery in the field. You may already be working in the field and looking to move to greener pastures, or you may currently be based in the workshop, but ready to progress out into the field.
You will be fully supported by our dedicated technical support team, ongoing training, and parts availability as we have the biggest agricultural parts warehouse in New Zealand. You will have initiative and confidence so are able to make things happen, and always aware that you are part of a team working together.
We are seeking:
- A relevant trade qualification
- A full driver’s license
- Knowledge of diesel engine structures and fuel systems
- Familiarity with hydraulic and electronic systems
- Basic computer skills with a positive, can do attitude
- The ability to embrace change and a willingness to learn new skills
We can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration including free medical insurance
- Job security
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide company
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- A chance to work for a company who prides itself on community involvement
- An opportunity to work with a great team of people willing to share and grow their knowledge
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is the prominent tractor and machinery distribution group in New Zealand, and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, including 18 company owned retail locations throughout the country from Northland to Mosgiel. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.