Lifestyle Service Technician, North Shore
LIFESTYLE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Secure company with competitive remuneration and free health insurance
- Receive exceptional ongoing technical support and training
- Work on reputable, world class brands
Combine your interest for fixing things with outdoor power equipment and do what you love for a living! We are experiencing a positive increase in our lifestyle equipment services.
The small team and business in Albany, North Shore is growing so this is a new position to meet our increasing demands. You will be supported by our well established branch at Pukekohe, plus our exceptional team of technical support specialists and parts availability as we have the biggest agricultural parts warehouse in New Zealand. We also provide ongoing training.
The position, amongst a national team of 135 technicians, and one of five dedicated lifestyle equipment focused workshop technicians, is to service and repair all lawn/turf care products. This includes ride-on lawnmowers, chainsaws, weedeaters (brush cutters and trimmers), small engines, ATV, and Kubota products below 40hp. There is also opportunity to work on other equipment as time and need arises.
We can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration including medical insurance
- Job security
- Opportunities for movement to various New Zealand locations
- Multiple career pathway options in a global industry
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- A chance to work for a company who prides itself on community involvement
- An opportunity to work with a great team of people willing to share and grow their knowledge
We are seeking:
- A relevant trade qualification
- A full driver’s license
- Knowledge of small engine structures and fuel systems
- Familiarity with lifestyle equipment and its servicing and operating requirements
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to embrace change and a willingness to learn new skills
- A positive, can do attitude
The company as a whole, C B Norwood Distributors Limited, is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions throughout New Zealand. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned retail farm machinery centres. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand. This role in the After Sales Service Team is vital to our business.
If you are committed to a successful career with us, express your interest as soon as possible. To apply visit our website at http://www.norwood.co.nz/careers