Service Technician, Christchurch
- Work on reputable, world class brands of tractors and farm machinery
- Receive exceptional support from our technical support team and ongoing training
- Prominent secure company with competitive remuneration and free health insurance
Our Christchurch branch is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join the service team to help deliver our vision to provide exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
We keep farmers moving with our aftersales service on reputable, world class brands of tractors and farm machinery. This challenging role is your opportunity to service, diagnose, and repair a variety of heavy vehicles such as agricultural tractors, balers, implements, excavators and other machinery. You will be fully supported by our dedicated technical support team, ongoing training, and parts availability as we have the biggest agricultural parts warehouse in New Zealand. You will have initiative and confidence so are able to make things happen, and always aware that you are part of a great team working together.
The Christchurch branch is in the heart of the South Island's grain growing region. The branch is home to all of these top agricultural brands: Kubota tractors and groundcare equipment, New Holland tractors and harvesting equipment. Our technicians are fully supported by our technical team, ongoing training, and parts availability as we have the biggest agricultural parts warehouse in New Zealand.
Our Christchurch branch will be relocating to new premises on the outskirts of the city in 2018. This building will be purpose built to suit which will enable us to meet the requirements of servicing our customer’s tractors and farm machinery more efficiently.
We are seeking:
- A relevant trade qualification
- A full driver’s license
- Knowledge of diesel engine structures and fuel systems
- Familiarity with hydraulic and electronic systems
- Basic computer skills with a positive, can do attitude
- The ability to embrace change and a willingness to learn new skills
We can offer you
- Competitive remuneration including free medical insurance
- Job security
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide company
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- A chance to work for a Company who prides itself on community involvement
- An opportunity to work with a great team of people willing to share and grow their knowledge
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is the prominent tractor and machinery distribution group in New Zealand, and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, including 18 company owned retail locations throughout the country from Northland to Mosgiel. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.