Nigel Hancock has been the Parts Manager at the Stratford Norwood Farm Machinery Centre for 35 years. He says he’s been part of the team for so long that he’s now looking after the machinery of the sons of the farmers he first worked with when he started back in 1982. There isn’t a question about the inside workings of a tractor that Nigel couldn’t answer.
Nigel is just one of the industry experts within the Norwood Farm Machinery Centre family. We have 270 staff across 18 branches, with an awful lot of knowledge sitting inside those heads. The best part is that our staff are eager to share what they know! They love helping farmers find new and innovation ways towards better farming.
Norwood Farm Machinery Centre have launched a new national Facebook account so that we can share tips and insights with our customers. You’ll find plenty of interesting stuff on our page, including:
- Specials and deals at your local Norwood Farm Machinery branch
- Service tips for looking after your machinery
- Insights from our experts on the latest industry news and trends
- Customer stories
- Upcoming industry events
and plenty more.
Follow us at https://www.facebook.com/NorwoodFarmMachineryCentre/
To celebrate the launch of our Facebook page, we’re giving away a $1,000 Norwood Farm Machinery Centre voucher! All you need to do is visit our Facebook page, “Like” our competition post and tell us what you’d spend the voucher on in the comments section.
Norwood Farm Machinery Centre – Facebook launch competition Terms and Conditions
- All Entrants (“Entrants”) who participate in this Competition (the “Competition”) are deemed to accept these terms and conditions of entry. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid and C B Norwood Distributors Ltd takes no responsibility for such entries. All times given in these terms and conditions are references to New Zealand Local Time and all references to currency are referring to New Zealand Dollars.
- The Competition Entry Period opens at 12:00PM on Monday 7th August and closes at 11:59PM on Monday 4th September 2017 (the “Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for entry into this Competition, an Entrant must:
a. Like the Competition Post (“Competition Post”) , posted to the Norwood Farm Machinery Centre NZ Facebook page on Monday 7th August
b. Write a comment on the Competition Post, stating what the entrant would like to spend the voucher on.
For clarification, the Entrant will not be required to spend the voucher on what they state in their comment on the Facebook Competition post.
c. Be eighteen (18) years of age or over from the time the Entrant first participates in the Competition during the Competition Period;
- There is a limit of one (1) Competition Entry per person.
- The Prize is a $1,000 (including GST) voucher, redeemable at any Norwood Farm Machinery Centre throughout New Zealand. There is one (1) prize to be won, to be allocated to the Competition Winner (“Competition Winner”).
- On Tuesday 5th September 2017, one (1) random draw will be conducted in the presence of a designated C B Norwood Distributors Ltd representative (the Prize Draw). The final decision in respect of any winning entries will be at the full and final discretion of C B Norwood Distributors Ltd and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize must be used within 12 months of being issued.
- The voucher can be spent on any item stocked by Norwood Farm Machinery Centre. Any remaining balance of the purchase amount must be paid for by the Competition Winner. If the Competition Winner choses an item which is below the value of $1000 (incl. GST), C B Norwood Distributors Ltd (via the relevant Norwood Farm Machinery Centre branch) will retain any balance. Under no circumstances will funds be reverted back to the Competition Winner. Any shipping or delivery costs will be included in the purchase amount.
- The Competition Winner must complete any required paperwork relating to their purchase, including warranty registration or health and safety documentation. Failure to do so will result in the purchase being cancelled.
- C B Norwood Distributors Ltd and Norwood Farm Machinery Centre are not responsible for any costs, expenses or losses (whatsoever) incurred by the Competition Winner as a result of claiming their Prize.
- The Competition Winner will be contacted via private message on Facebook. If C B Norwood Distributors Ltd does not receive a response from the Competition Winner by Monday 11th September 2017 the applicable Entrant’s Competition Entry will be declared invalid and C B Norwood Distributors Ltd reserves the right to randomly redraw another winner on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
- The Competition Winner agrees to be involved in any reasonable promotional activities stipulated by C B Norwood Distributors Ltd (without compensation), including but not limited to photographs and the publication of the Entrant’s name and location. C B Norwood Distributors Ltd will own the copyright in any such images and photograph(s) and in all material incorporating the photograph(s) or film.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the Competition or win the Prize:
a. Board members, employees, agents (and agent’s employees) and contractors of the C B Norwood Distributors Ltd and the Immediate Family of such a person; and
b. “Immediate Family” of a person being the parents, siblings, children and spouse or partner (whether legal or de facto) of that person;
- C B Norwood Distributors Ltd take no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Competition due to equipment or technical malfunction, Acts of God or otherwise.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, C B Norwood Distributors Ltd and any person in connection with this Competition are not liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage whatsoever suffered or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with:
a. Participation in this Competition;
b. the Prize or use of the Prize; and
c. the administration of this Competition
- Failure by C B Norwood Distributors Ltd to enforce any of its rights under these Terms & Conditions at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- C B Norwood Distributors Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any customer from tampering with the Competition Entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or dishonest manner. If this Competition is unable to be run as planned for any reason, C B Norwood Distributors Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or amend this Competition.
- ← Prev Post
- Next Post →