Add an Apprenticeship to Your Toolbox!
We’re looking for enthusiastic, willing apprentices to join our family!
A Norwood apprenticeship provides you with three years of on-the-job training, equipping you with a NZQA national certificate in one of the following.
Norwood are proud to partner with MITO, NZs only Motor Industry Training Organisation. All of our apprenticeship programmes are run in conjunction with MITO, giving our apprentices a worldwide recognised NZ qualification upon completion.
- Agricultural Equipment
- Plant and Equipment
- Outdoor Power Equipment Servicing
- Automotive Electrical Engineering
- Automotive Parts and Accessories Merchandising
Apprenticeships involve problem solving, effective communication, an enquiring mind and determination. You need to be a hands-on type of person who likes working with machinery. Applicants ideally have achieved satisfactory results for NCEA Maths and English and have completed a pre-trade course. An apprenticeship with Norwood will equip you with:
- Three years of on-the-job training
- NZQA accreditation
- $4,000 tool advance*
- Location opportunities throughout New Zealand
- Multiple career pathway options in a global industry
- Free medical insurance**
- Trade prices for automotive parts
If you are interested in furthering your career with Norwood, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Conditions apply