Add an Apprenticeship to Your Toolbox!
We’re looking for enthusiastic, willing apprentices to join our family!
A Norwood Farm Machinery Centre apprenticeship provides you with three years of on-the-job training, equipping you with a NZQA national certificate in one of the following:
- Agricultural Equipment
- Plant and Equipment
- Outdoor Power Equipment Servicing
- Automotive Electrical Engineering
- Automotive Parts and Accessories Merchandising
Apprenticeships involve problem solving, effective communication, an enquiring mind and determination. You need to be a hands-on type of person who likes working with machinery. Applicants ideally have achieved satisfactory results for NCEA Maths and English and have completed a pre-trade course. An apprenticeship with Norwood Farm Machinery Centre will equip you with:
- Three years of on-the-job training
- NZQA accreditation
- $4,000 tool advance*
- Location opportunities throughout New Zealand
- Multiple career pathway options in a global industry
- Free medical insurance**
- Trade prices for automotive parts
If you are interested in furthering your career with Norwood Farm Machinery Centre, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Conditions apply