Agriculture & Construction Sales Representative - Ashburton
|Position:||Agriculture & Construction Sales Representative - Ashburton|
|Closing Date:||26 June, 2022|
- Permanent role with secure company, competitive salary and great benefits including tool of trade vehicle and health insurance
- Driven by sales, achieving targets and delivering exceptional customer service?
- Work with a variety of world class brands
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
About the role:
Our Sales Representatives contribute to the commercial success of our Dealerships, and we have an opening for a motivated sales professional to be based at our Ashburton Dealership.
Key responsibilities of this role include delivering exceptional customer experience, growing the Dealership business, and strengthening the Norwood brand through an authentic commitment to excellent customer service and exceptional value to customers.
To be successful we see these things as important:
- Technical understanding of heavy agricultural and construction equipment and products gained from operating, repairing or experience selling equipment
- An existing network of farmers, contractors or operators in the Ashburton area and surrounds would be advantageous
- Ability to understand market dynamics, and how to add value
- Experience implementing sales plans and managing overall sales performance
- Evidence of successful relationships and alliances
- Proven ability that you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
- A successful track record working within a sales environment
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration and sales incentives plus free medical insurance
- Tool of the trade vehicle plus mobile and laptop
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- The opportunity to work together with a supportive team of Sales Representatives across our Dealer network.
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
If you are open to explore a change, confidential enquiries are welcome. Please apply now if you are interested!
Applications for this role will actioned as they are received. Please note we are only able to accept application made online via SEEK.
Norwood is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer