Brand Manager – KUHN - Palmerston North
|Position:||Brand Manager – KUHN - Palmerston North|
|Closing Date:||11 July, 2022|
|Location:||National Support Office|
- Senior leading role with an exciting international ag brand
- Build strong partnerships with teams on brand and product campaigns
- Presentation and strategic thinking experience essential
The power of our machinery put us on the map. But it’s the power of our people and our network that sets us apart.
Norwood is the largest network selling and servicing premium agricultural machinery in New Zealand.
Kiwi farmers, growers and contractors plough fields, harvest crops, and raise stock all over the country, from Cape Reinga at the top of the North Island, to Bluff at the bottom of the South. We’ve made it our mission to be there too, setting a goal of being 90 minutes or less from any blade of grass in New Zealand.
We work together as One Norwood to drive the performance and sustainability of New Zealand agriculture through technology and innovation. We’ve been keeping New Zealand farmers moving for more than 70 years now. And we intend to keep doing it for many years to come.
Following a period of transformational change, Norwood is now managing a programme of recruitment across a number of newly created positions. These changes will ensure that we are ready for the future, and continue to lift our performance to meet changing customer expectations and the evolving agricultural sector.
About the role
The Brand Manager takes the strategic lead on how we take the KUHN brand to the market and ensures the profitability of the KUHN business unit. You will foster strong relationships with our key customers and suppliers, manage the NZ asset base and product offerings and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to optimise sales performance and facilitate product training.
Reporting into the National Product Manager and providing leadership to a team of Product Specialists, this is a senior role within the Product team to collaboratively build and maintain a balanced Norwood product portfolio.
What you’ll bring
- The ability to establish and maintain a collaborative and open engagement framework to ensure clear and open communication at all business levels
- Experience establishing and maintaining collaborative working practices with suppliers to ensure all working processes maximise outcomes for both Norwood and the supplier
- Demonstrated success leading a team within a wholesale distribution environment
- The skills required to report on aged inventory and stock position across our retail network
- A collaborative working style to enable you to work with supplier(s) and our Marketing Team to ensure coordination of promotional and brand / product marketing campaigns
- The skills required to build strong partnerships with supplier(s) teams to ensure coordinated delivery of sales, product & technical training conferences and events
What Norwood can offer you
- An attractive remuneration package
- Additional benefits including medical insurance
- A flexible approach to working
- Career advancement opportunities within our nationwide network of Dealerships and National Support Office
Think we’re all about tractors? Think again. We’re a forward-thinking company with big ambitions to keep farmers moving now and into the future.
Please note we are only able to accept applications made online via SEEK. Please apply now if you are interested!
Norwood is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer.