Construction Equipment Sales Representative
|Position:||Construction Equipment Sales Representative|
We are looking for two motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join the Auckland sales team to help deliver our vision to provide exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
Reporting to the Dealer Principal, your extensive knowledge and experience within the machinery industry will assist you to effectively manage and achieve sales targets and budgets across your territory. You will build upon an established customer base with the portfolio covering clients from across the Pukekohe or North Shore region. This will be achieved with your drive to prospect and generate new business opportunities and have your ability to close deals.
Based in one of our Auckland dealerships, Pukekohe or North Shore, you may already be in a technical retail sales position but itching to get out from behind that counter or you may be an experienced rep with technical knowledge and a strong desire for change. Either way, you will have an absolute passion for learning and will be keen to learn from the best in the industry.
As a CE Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing sales in the Pukekohe or North Shore region
- Implementing sales plans and managing overall sales performance
- Using your relationship management and problem resolution skills to find solutions for our customers
- Maintaining and developing relationships and alliances
- The ability to understand customer needs, market dynamics and how to add value
- Ideally you will have a technical understanding of how agricultural products and services work, coupled with knowledge of modern farming practices and trends. However, for the right person who is motivated, energetic, and passionate about customer service, training can be provided.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration including uncapped commissions, work vehicle, phone, and medical insurance
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide company
- Excellent team environment and great company culture
Norwood is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned dealerships. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
If you are ready to make a positive change, apply now by stating what location you are applying for in your application.