We have an exciting and rare opportunity for you to join our company as Dealer Principal for our Mosgiel dealership. The Mosgiel dealership provides aftersales support to a diverse range of customers, alongside our core business of retailing our range of highly reputable, world class brands of tractors and machinery.
In this role you will showcase your exceptional people skills by providing engaged leadership, support and encouragement to a 18+ strong team of new and long standing staff. Our industry is rapidly evolving so your level of change intelligence will inspire others to take the change journey with you. Accountability and focus will be on continually improving market share, customer numbers and absorption rate while ensuring the smooth day to day management of the dealership and the provision of exceptional aftersales service.
We are looking for a high level of integrity and performance, a strong work ethic, and an open and transparent leadership style. In return, we offer a strategic and operational leadership position, a professional working environment and culture, and a team who love and believe in the work that they do.
You will be required to lead by example, especially when it comes to your commitment to Health & Safety and our company values and behaviours.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Experience in managing and leading a team of people
- A sound understanding of financial reports and competent computer skills
- To achieve and exceed agreed targets and KPIs
- Demonstrable sales experience in a senior role
- To be a change agent – someone who thrives in a fast-paced changing environment and actively accepts, embeds and reinforces continuous change
- An understanding of New Zealand agricultural and farming solutions is desirable
- Our remuneration package is attractive, as are the working conditions. Other benefits include company vehicle, phone, laptop, free medical insurance, and working with a supportive team of Dealer Principals across the network.
Norwood is an industry leading agriculture machinery distribution group in New Zealand. We are proud of our reputation of 70 years of keeping farmers moving. We represent leading global brands through separate operating divisions, alongside our core business of 18 retail dealerships selling our diverse range of world class brands throughout the country from Northland to Mosgiel.
If you are looking for a positive change, apply now! Click here to apply online or for a confidential chat please contact Janoah Smith on 027 203 6358.
We will be reviewing applications as we receive them, so please do not delay in applying. This is a crucial role and a busy time of year, so we will be interviewing while the advertisement is running with the intention of filling the role as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.