Dealer Support Representative
|Position:||Dealer Support Representative|
|Closing Date:||05 November, 2020|
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Authentic and engaging attitude to understanding customer needs
Norwood are proud to supply the most trusted farm machinery brands in the world, along with expertly trained staff to keep farmers moving when it matters most. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
We are looking for someone to bring their enthusiastic attitude to building sustainable relationships of trust across internal and external customers as well as company stakeholders. At the heart of this important role is the capacity to act as the Customer Champion with positivity, patience and respect. This position will take ownership of all customer requests and manage resolutions through appropriate escalation to relevant business units. We are excited to welcome a conscientious negotiator and analytical thinker into our busy team so we can share our passion for delivering exceptional customer service support.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- At least three years’ experience in a broad administrative role
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- Ability to enter information accurately and efficiently into Information Systems
- Proven ability to grasp new systems and processes quickly
- Experience coordinating product supply and distribution logistics
- An understanding of financial systems and processes
- Experience providing information service support and training
- Excellent reporting writing and record keeping skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity to efficiently manage fluctuating levels of incoming calls and customer requests
- Basic knowledge of farming and agriculture practices would be advantageous
If you are bold, encouraging and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
We Keep Farmers Moving, can you help us do this?
For more information about this role, please email us at email@example.com with the title Dealer Support Representative in the Subject line.
Applications for this vacancy close on Thursday 5 November 2020.
Please note: Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory to be considered for this position.