Dealership Administration Assistant
|Position:||Dealership Administration Assistant|
Established in 1948, Norwood is the prominent tractor and machinery distribution group in New Zealand, and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, including 18 company owned dealership locations throughout the country from Northland to Mosgiel. Today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
We are seeking a part time (20 hours per week) Dealership Administration Assistant for a period of 12 months who has the ability to provide administrative support and the welcoming face of our business. You will act as the principal point of contact for clients and potential clients, contractors and members of the general public.
The role will be working closely with two full time administrators to provide administration support with daily tasks including data entry, processing orders and sales requests plus a variety of general administration duties. You will also be assisting the dealership management team with administration tasks to ensure all requests are catered for in a timely and efficient manner.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Enthusiasm and showing us you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
- Previous administration skills
- Customer service experience
- Intermediate information technology skills particularly in Microsoft Suite i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be friendly, inclusive and adapt well to different personalities
- Accurate and timely data entry when using databases and information systems
We can promise you a rewarding and fun environment where you can achieve your full potential. Our values and behaviours reflect what is great about Norwood and how we connect with our people and communities.
If you are looking for a positive change, apply now! Click here to apply online.