We are looking for an administration all-rounder to join the trusted team at Norwood! The perfect role for someone with strong customer service skills and administrative experience.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Time and a half over 40 hours/Health Insurance
- Permanent position
Better Farming Better Future
Norwood enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand.
The Dealership Administrator provides a broad range of administrative services that are vital to keeping the Dealership business moving. It is critical as it covers customer service at each stage of their interaction with Norwood.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Enjoy working with others, and convey confidence and trust
- Be efficient and accurate in completing tasks with strong attention to detail
- Good formal and informal written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain strong relationship management with colleagues and customers
- Have familiarity with CRM systems and accurate data entry skills
- Have an understanding of mechanical environments
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with customer responses, filing and maintaining records
- Providing friendly, professional, efficient, and confidential service to customers and visitors, and when processing incoming calls, emails, and faxes
- Providing support for sales such as purchase orders, finance documentation and sending invoices
- Processing creditors and debtors including inputting, batching, banking and reconciliations
- Front counter customer facing
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. For more information contact Jake Harold on email@example.com
Please note - With the New Zealand border being closed and new visa applications not being considered until after February 2021 we are only able to consider candidates who are currently residing in NZ or who already have NZ Citizen / Perm Residency status.