|Closing Date:||03 December, 2020|
- Comprehensive remuneration package and benefits
- Strategic and operational leadership position with a growth focus
- Multi-site responsibility – Timaru and Oamaru (spoke location)
Norwood are proud to supply the most trusted farm machinery brands in the world, along with expertly trained staff to keep farmers moving. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
Our Dealership Managers play a critical role in leading their team to deliver exceptional customer service, operational excellence and Dealership financial sustainability. You will be required to lead by example, especially when it comes to your commitment to Health & Safety and our Company Values and Behaviours.
We are looking for a high level of integrity and performance, a strong work ethic, and an open and transparent leadership style. In return, we offer a strategic and operational leadership position, a professional working environment and culture, and a team who love and believe in the work they do. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within and lead an experienced team.
Key responsibilities of this role include delivering exceptional customer experience, growing the Dealership business, and strengthening the Norwood brand through an authentic commitment to excellent customer service and exceptional value to customers.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- High level experience managing, developing, coaching and leading a team of people
- Sound understanding of financial reports and competent computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to exceed agreed targets and KPIs
- Proven sales experience in a senior role
- Capacity to deliver in a fast-paced changing environment and ability to actively accept, embed and reinforce continuous change
- A reputation for embracing a strategic and analytical approach to building strong, trusted relationships
- A flair for business and demonstrated commercial acumen
- An understanding of New Zealand agricultural and farming solutions is desirable
If you are bold, encouraging and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
We Keep Farmers Moving, can you help us do this in South Canterbury and North Otago?
Our offer includes medical insurance, the use of a company vehicle and a bonus scheme.
If you are open to explore a change, confidential enquiries are welcome. Just email us at email@example.com.
Applications for this vacancy close on Thursday 3 December 2020.
Please note: only applications from candidates who are eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered.