Field Service Technician
|Position:||Field Service Technician|
Norwood is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, and three dealer networks which includes 23 company-owned retail farm machinery dealerships. Norwood enables New Zealand's farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand and you can be part of this journey.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Time and a half for over 40 hours worked in the week
- Health insurance
The Service Technician travels to customers locations and keeps the customers tractors and farm machinery operating in peak condition and performance.
Key success factors for the roles:
- Have a relevant trade qualification
- Demonstrated success in diagnosing and repairing tractors and farm machinery
- Competent in the use of soldering, welding and gas cutting equipment
- Competent driving, using and demonstrating tractors and farm equipment (full drivers license)
- Excellent customer service and ability to deliver value
- Excellent time management and prioritisation
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to communicate with customers and keep them informed of their products asset life cycle, estimating time frames accurately and delivering on promises
- Servicing, diagnosing, and repairing tractors and farm machinery to a high standard, including mechanical, electrical and electronic aspects
- Following all work processes and systems, keeping accurate records such as repair orders, materials and time, looking after tools and equipment, and checking calibration details
- Helping prepare tractors and farm machinery for display and sale
- Supervising the work of apprentices, helping with demonstrations and assisting at agricultural shows
- Our role is field based, however at times you will work at the dealership. You will also be required to be part of an on-call roster
We value passionate hard-working employees who can make it happen and look after them accordingly.
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role.
For more information contact Gabrielle Allsop on (027) 550 5515 quoting reference 105657.