Field Service Technician (Ag) - Hastings
|Position:||Field Service Technician (Ag) - Hastings|
|Closing Date:||21 July, 2022|
- Field Service Technician opportunity with New Zealand's leading ag business
- Opportunity for training, growth and development
- Permanent role with secure company, competitive hourly rate plus overtime x 1.5
- Great benefits including free health insurance
What Norwood can offer you
- Competitive hourly rate plus overtime x1.5 for hours over and above a 40 hour week
- Work vehicle, laptop and phone
- Free medical insurance, staff purchasing and company banking benefits
- Permanent role with stability working for the number one retailer of agricultural tractors and equipment in NZ
- Career advancement opportunities within our nationwide network of Dealerships and National Support Office
The power of our machinery put us on the map. But it’s the power of our people and our network that sets us apart
Norwood is the largest network selling and servicing premium agricultural machinery in New Zealand.
Kiwi farmers, growers and contractors plough fields, harvest crops, and raise stock all over the country, from Cape Reinga at the top of the North Island, to Bluff at the bottom of the South. We’ve made it our mission to be there too, setting a goal of being 90 minutes or less from any blade of grass in New Zealand.
We work together as One Norwood to drive the performance and sustainability of New Zealand agriculture through technology and innovation. We’ve been keeping New Zealand farmers moving for more than 70 years now. And we intend to keep doing it for many years to come.
About the role
- Work on a wide variety of world renown and highly respected brands
- Qualified diesel mechanic with agricultural machinery experience essential
Our Hastings Dealership is seeking a qualified diesel mechanic to join their busy workshop team as a Field Service Technician. This role will take you out in the field to cover a large customer base; you will deliver an exceptional customer service whilst diagnosing and repairing tractors and a wide variety of our agricultural machinery brands that include New Holland, Kubota, Vaderstad and Horsch to name a few.
What you will bring
- Minimum Level 4 Diesel Mechanic qualification
- Current / recent agricultural machinery repair experience
- Excellent work ethic, a positive and enthusiastic personality
- Knowledge in diesel engine structure and fuel systems
- Knowledge with hydraulic systems and electronic systems
- Computer skills including the use of OEM diagnostic software
- Be friendly, inclusive and adapt well to different personalities
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please note we are only able to consider applications made directly through SEEK. Applicants will be shortlisted as they are received, so if this opportunity is something that you are interested in please apply now!
Norwood is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer.