Field Service Technician - Ashburton
|Position:||Field Service Technician - Ashburton|
|Closing Date:||11 May, 2021|
- Work with a range of fantastic agricultural machinery
- Exceed customer expectations through delivering what you promise
- Competitive remuneration including work vehicle, phone, health insurance and paid overtime
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician and we’re on the hunt for someone with drive and ambition, excellent communication skills and a genuine willingness to provide solutions to our customers. We have a busy workshop and a large list of customers with a diverse range of farm machinery.
This role will service and repair a wide range of agricultural and construction machinery such as tractors, combine harvesters, balers, implements, excavators, cultivation and other machinery in the field.
We see these factors as essential to succeeding in the role:
- A relevant trade qualification and experience in the diagnosis and repair of combine harvesters
- Experience working on other ag machinery and/or construction equipment
- Knowledge in diesel engine structure and fuel systems
- Knowledge with hydraulic systems and electronic systems
- Computer skills including the use of OEM diagnostic software
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration including free medical insurance
- Tools of the trade including a service vehicle, phone and laptop
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide company
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to know any more about this vacancy.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply now.
Applications for this vacancy close on Tuesday 11 May 2021.
Please note: only applications received from candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.