Field Service Technician - Dargaville
|Position:||Field Service Technician - Dargaville|
|Closing Date:||31 January, 2021|
New Zealand’s Northland region has long been known for its best loved and well-known landmarks, the beautiful Kai Iwi Lakes, the breath taking Hokianga, the famous diving at the Poor Knights Island, and renowned hunting and fishing locations. Dargaville has a lot to offer from its beautiful wilderness, access to Northlands abundance of beaches, walking trails and culture. Here you will find the home of some of the most well-known agricultural brands in the world, New Holland, CASE, Kubota, Kuhn, Braud, Vaderstad and Horsch to name a few.
This is your chance to join the team here in Dargaville and to enjoy and love the town like we do. We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician and we’re on the hunt for someone with drive and ambition, a great sense of humour, excellent communication skills and a genuine willingness to provide solutions to our customers. We have a busy workshop and a large list of customers with a diverse range of farm machinery.
This role will service and repair a wide range of agricultural and construction machinery such as tractors, balers, implements, excavators, cultivation and other machinery in the field. You may already be working in the field and looking to move to greener pastures, or you may currently be based in the workshop, but ready to progress out into the field.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Experience in the diagnosis and repair of machinery and/or construction equipment
- Knowledge in diesel engine structure and fuel systems
- Knowledge with hydraulic systems and electronic systems
- Computer skills including the use of OEM diagnostic software
- Relevant trade qualification and/or experience
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration including free medical insurance
- Tools of the trade including a service vehicle, cell phone and laptop
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide company
- A chance to work for a Company who prides itself on community involvement
If you are bold, encouraging and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
We Keep Farmers Moving, can you help us do this in Dargaville?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know any more about this vacancy.
Applications for this vacancy close on Sunday 31st January 2021.
Please note: only applications received from candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.