Field Service Technician - Hastings
|Position:||Field Service Technician - Hastings|
|Closing Date:||01 June, 2022|
Are you a Qualified Diesel Mechanic with recent experience servicing and repairing tractors and agricultural machinery? If so, Norwood Hastings would like you to become part of the team!
What Norwood can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate including overtime, work vehicle, laptop, phone
- Free health insurance, staff purchasing and company banking benefits
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide Dealership network or the National Support Office
- Opportunity to work with a wide range of world class agricultural machinery
- Immigration Accredited employer with a nationwide network of Dealerships
A chance to work for a Company who prides itself on community involvement and strives to Make it Happen and Keep Farmers Moving!
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today. We offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
Hastings sits in the Hawkes Bay, one of New Zealand's sunniest regions with the main industry being agriculture, viticulture and horticulture. Situated close to the coast, it has many exciting activities to explore along with some beautiful wineries, cafes and restaurants.
Norwood are currently recruiting for a Qualified Diesel Mechanic with recent experience servicing and repairing tractors and agricultural machinery to fill the role of Field Service Technician. You would become part of our Norwood Hastings busy workshop and field service team which has a large and varied customer base. We are on the hunt for someone with heaps of drive, ambition, a positive outlook, a great sense of humour and excellent communication skills; a genuine passion for agricultural machinery and a fortitude to do the job right and provide exceptional service and solutions to our customers.
This provides you with a great opportunity to service, diagnose, and repair a wide range of machinery such as tractors, balers, harvesters, cultivators, spreaders, diggers and more. Working on world class brands such as New Holland, Braud, Kubota, Vaderstad, Horsch, Pichon to name a few. You will be fully supported by our dedicated technical support team, ongoing training, and parts availability as we have the biggest agricultural Parts Warehouse in New Zealand.
These are the key factors we see to succeeding in this role:
- Recent experience with the diagnosis, service and repair of tractors and agricultural / construction machinery
- Knowledge in diesel engine structure and fuel systems
- Knowledge with hydraulic systems and electronic systems
- Computer skills including the use of OEM diagnostic software
- Relevant trade qualification and/or experience
If you have a bold and encouraging personality and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
Applications will be considered as they arrive, so please apply now!