Field Service Technician - North Shore
|Position:||Field Service Technician - North Shore|
|Closing Date:||31 May, 2022|
Are you a Qualified Diesel Mechanic who has recent field experience servicing and repairing agricultural machinery? Do you take a pride in your work and like to do a job well? If so, Norwood North Shore would like you to become part of the team!
What Norwood can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate including overtime, work vehicle, phone and laptop
- Free health insurance, staff purchasing and company banking benefits
- Opportunity to work with a wide range of world class agricultural machinery
- Immigration Accredited employer with a nationwide network of dealerships
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide company
A chance to work for a Company who prides itself on community involvement and strives to Make it Happen and Keep Farmers Moving!
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today. We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
Albany is on the North Shore and is a busy and vibrant city north of Auckland with a warm climate and so many activities at it's doorstep with plenty of places to explore!
Norwood are currently recruiting for a Qualified Diesel Mechanic with recent experience servicing and repairing agricultural machinery in the field, to fill the role of Field Service Technician. You would become part of our busy Norwood North Shore workshop and field service team which has a large and varied customer base. We are on the hunt for someone with heaps of drive, ambition, a positive outlook, a great sense of humour and excellent communication skills; a genuine passion for agricultural machinery and a fortitude to do the job right and provide exceptional service and solutions to our customers.
This role provides you with a great opportunity to service, diagnose, and repair a wide range of machinery such as tractors, balers, cultivators, spreaders, diggers and more. Working on world class brands such as New Holland, Kubota, Vaderstad, Horsch and Pichon to name a few. You will be fully supported by our dedicated technical support team, ongoing training, and parts availability as Norwood has the biggest agricultural Parts Warehouse in New Zealand.
These are the key factors we see to succeeding in this role:
Recent experience in the diagnosis and repair of agricultural machinery and/or construction equipment
- Knowledge in diesel engine structure and fuel systems
- Knowledge with hydraulic systems and electronic systems
- Computer skills including the use of OEM diagnostic software
- Relevant trade qualification and/or experience
- Excellent work ethic - determined to deliver both a timely and high standard of service and repairs to our customers
If you have a bold and encouraging personality and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
Note: Applications will be short listed as they arrive, so please submit your application now!