Field Service Technician or Service Technician
|Position:||Field Service Technician or Service Technician|
- Opportunity to work in a field service or workshop capacity
- Receive exceptional support from our technical support team and ongoing training
- Prominent secure company with competitive remuneration and amazing benefits!
Our New Plymouth dealership is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join the service team to help deliver our vision to provide exceptional solutions for every customer every time!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right individual to work in a field service capacity or in a workshop capacity. We keep farmers moving with our aftersales service on reputable, world class brands of tractors and farm machinery. This challenging role is your opportunity to service, diagnose, and repair a variety of heavy vehicles such as agricultural tractors, balers, implements, excavators, and other machinery. You may already be working in the field and looking to move to greener pastures, or you may currently be based in the workshop, but ready to progress out into the field.
You will be fully supported by our dedicated technical support team, ongoing training, and parts availability as we have the biggest agricultural parts warehouse in New Zealand. You will have initiative and confidence so are able to make things happen, and always aware that you are part of a great team working together.
Located in the heart of Taranaki's only city, Norwood New Plymouth is one of three Norwood Taranaki branches strategically located around the region to provide optimum service coverage for our clients and ease of business transfer for Taranaki's mobile share milking community.
- A relevant trade qualification and/or experience
- Experience in the diagnosis and repair of tractors/harvesters and agricultural machinery
- Knowledge of diesel engine structures and fuel systems
- Familiarity with hydraulic and electronic systems
- Basic computer skills with a positive, can do attitude
- The ability to embrace change and a willingness to learn new skills
Our people and our products make this role attractive, as does the working conditions as a whole. You’ll enjoy health insurance, banking options, social club, ongoing development and more. Having presence nationwide, we’re not so big that you’re just another employee but we’re the size to ensure you’re part of our team working together.
Norwood is the prominent tractor and machinery distribution group in New Zealand, and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, including 18 company owned dealership locations throughout the country from Northland to Mosgiel. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
If you are ready to make a positive change, click here to apply now!