Group Warranty Administrator (fixed term)
|Position:||Group Warranty Administrator (fixed term)|
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a fixed term (12 months) Group Warranty Administrator to support our warranty programmes across our dealer network which consists of 18 company owned dealerships located across New Zealand.
The purpose of this position is to support our dealerships to ensure they achieve the greatest return from warranty claims made to our suppliers. This involves understanding the warranty procedure, timeliness, and administrative process to claim as much as possible thereby reducing the warranty cost to the network. This position will also process UDC monthly finance subsidy invoices.
We require someone who works fastidiously, takes pride in efficiently entering accurate information into systems, and has a customer focused approach to how they communicate and work with others. This is an exciting time to be joining the team, with lots of positive growth, making this a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their customer service and / or administrative career.
To be considered for the role you will need to have:
- At least three years’ experience in a broad administration role
- Advanced data entry skills with the ability to accurately enter information into databases and Information Systems
- Advanced communication skills both written and oral with the ability to relate to people from all walks of life
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional and positive outlook
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Suite ie Outlook, Word, Excel
We believe it is our people as well as our products that make Norwood a leader in the agricultural equipment industry and a great place to work. We are the number one distributor of agricultural tractors and equipment and have one of the largest retail footprints in the industry.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now as we want to hear from you. Click here to apply.