Lifestyle Service Technician - Whangarei
|Position:||Lifestyle Service Technician - Whangarei|
|Closing Date:||12 April, 2021|
- Prominent, secure company with competitive hourly rate, overtime, and free health insurance
- Receive exceptional support from our Technical Support team and ongoing training
- Apply your small engine mechanical skills on a variety of reputable, world class brands
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
In order to deliver on our vision - exceptional solutions for every customer every time - we are looking for an experienced small engine mechanic to join our Whangarei Dealership team and help make it happen.
You will service and repair lawn/turf care products including ride on lawn mowers, compact tractors, weed eaters, brush cutters, trimmers, and small engines. There will be variety galore and you will also have the opportunity to work on other equipment as time and needs arise. You will be required to work independently on customers’ properties when called out as necessary.
You will have access to our dedicated technical support team, ongoing training, and parts availability as we have the biggest agricultural Parts Warehouse in New Zealand.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A relevant trade qualification and/or experience
- A full Driver Licence
- Knowledge of small engine structures and fuel systems
- Familiarity with lifestyle equipment and its servicing and operating requirements
- Good computer skills
- The ability to embrace change, a willingness to learn new skills, and a positive, can do attitude
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
For more information about this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We are only able to accept applications made online through SEEK.