Master Data Administrator
|Position:||Master Data Administrator|
|Closing Date:||10 November, 2020|
- Manage, maintain, format and provide quality data assurance of master data
- Exceptional eye for detail with accurate data upload and maintenance
- Experience with SQL and MS Excel
Norwood are proud to supply the most trusted farm machinery brands in the world, along with expertly trained staff to keep farmers moving when it matters most. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
The Master Data Administrator is responsible for managing and maintaining, formatting and providing data quality assurance of Norwood master data in our core business system(s). We are looking for someone with superb customer engagement skills and an approachable personality. Our busy team needs someone who is an analytical problem solver with an informative and sharing attitude to communication.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Ability to analyse problems from both a business and technical viewpoint
- Microsoft Excel and Sharepoint experience
- Familiarity working with databases
- Proven ability to work within an administrative function
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Instinctive approach to presenting complex Information Services solutions in layman’s terms appropriate to the audience
- Capacity to think laterally to conceptualise and visualise solutions
- Authentic and engaging verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and be systematic
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Motivation to self-manage workloads when provided freedom to act within a framework
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Experience managing and developing a customer data service
If you are bold, encouraging and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
We Keep Farmers Moving, can you help us do this?
For more information about this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this vacancy close on Tuesday 10 November 2020.
Please note: Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory to be considered for this position.