Office Administrator - Palmerston North
|Position:||Office Administrator - Palmerston North|
|Closing Date:||08 February, 2021|
|Location:||National Support Office|
Established in 1948, Norwood is the prominent tractor and machinery distribution group in New Zealand and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, including 18 company owned dealership locations throughout the country from Northland to Mosgiel. Today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
Due to maternity leave, we are seeking a full-time Office Administrator for a period of six months who has the ability to provide administrative support. This role is based at our National Support Office in Palmerston North.
Based at reception, you will be the first point of contact welcoming visitors, guests and out of town staff. You will provide administration support with daily tasks including answering phone calls, travel bookings, managing meeting rooms, mail distribution plus a variety of general administration duties. You will assist staff with administration tasks, ensuring all requests are catered for in a timely and efficient manner.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Previous administration skills
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in wherever needed
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to change priorities as the day unfolds and cope with interruptions
- Be self-motivated, able to work as a team and able to work independently
- Intermediate information technology skills particularly in Microsoft Suite i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be friendly, professional, enthusiastic and proactive
- A high level of communication skills, both verbal and written
We can promise you a rewarding and fun environment where you can achieve your full potential. Our Values & Behaviours reflect what is great about Norwood and how we connect with our people and communities.
If you are bold, encouraging and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know any more about this vacancy.
Applicants will be shortlisted as they are received, so if this opportunity is something that you are interested in please apply now!
Please note: only applications received from candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.