Part Time Dealership Administrator - Dobson
|Position:||Part Time Dealership Administrator - Dobson|
|Closing Date:||10 August, 2021|
- Part time, 20 hours per week, fixed term for 12 months
- Support the exceptional operation of our Norwood dealership in Dobson
- Be part of a team committed to providing and supporting world class brands
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
We are currently seeking a part time Dealership Administrator to support the effective and efficient operation of our Dobson dealership for a fixed period of 12 months. The purpose of this role is to provide high level administration support and exceptional solutions for every customer every time. We are looking for an enthusiastic administrator with drive and ambition, a great sense of humour, and ability to work in a dynamic environment where teamwork and communication are paramount. You will be proactive, professional, and an expert in customer service.
Daily tasks include processing of debtors and creditors according to business rules plus a variety of general administration duties. Particular time and focus will be required to provide accurate accounts related administration and support to our sales team. This will require the ability to work autonomously with good judgement and initiative.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Enthusiasm and showing us you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
- At least two years’ experience in a broad administration role
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Strong information technology skills particularly in Microsoft Suite i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel
- Accurate and timely data entry when using databases and Information Systems
- Basic understanding or experience with tractors, machinery, earthmoving equipment or the automotive industry would be advantageous
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to know more about this role.
Applicants will be shortlisted as they are received, so if this opportunity is something that you are interested in please apply now!
Please note: only applications from candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.