- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Lead the parts team while building relationships and managing growth opportunities
- Be part of a dealership committed to providing and supporting world class tractor and machinery brands
An exciting opportunity to take ownership of this position is now on offer. There is growth potential waiting for the right person who will take on the challenge of producing exceptional results whilst enjoying the rewards that come with that!
We are currently seeking a Parts Manager for our Gisborne dealership who will utilise their exceptional inventory control and internal relationship management skills to lead the parts department. You will focus on managing stock, providing service, products and advice to Norwood customers, and establish and maintain positive customer relationships to drive repeat business.
We're seeking a person with exceptional communication and computer skills, leadership attributes and the ability to think outside the square. While tractor/machinery knowledge would be advantageous, this is not essential. This is your opportunity to actively manage key accounts and showcase your sales experience by selling parts to our valuable customers both over the phone and in the showroom.
The Gisborne team are dedicated to our vision of providing exceptional solutions for every customer every time, and our purpose to keep farmers moving. This is an exciting opportunity to provide leadership and guidance at this location and oversee the parts department which consists of three parts salespeople.
We are seeking:
- evidence of key account management
- evidence of successful relationships and alliances
- experience managing successful teams by leading by example
- knowledge of the intricacies of how to run a parts department would be advantageous
- mechanical knowledge or a parts certificate would be advantageous
- drive and ambition.
Norwood is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, and three national dealer networks which include 18 company-owned retail farm machinery centres. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
If you are ready for a positive future, apply now! Click here to apply.