Norwood's Manawatu dealership, located in Palmerston North in the heartland of the Manawatu region, servicing the large dairy farming industry. The main source of farming for the region is dairy farming and the dealership has a high profile within the farms around the region. Cropping, sheep farming and piggeries are also part of the region’s diversity.
The Parts Manager plays a key role in driving customer loyalty by providing exceptional service supplying parts to keep tractors and farm machinery in optimal operational condition for our customers.
- Ensure the speedy and cost-effective supply of parts
- Lead and manage a small team creating a collaborative and supportive environment
- Maintain and strengthen relationships and grow the parts department
- Generate growth for sales and service
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Maximise efficiency and service by managing optimal stock levels
- Manage inventory control systems
- System and process improvement
What we will be looking for in you:
- Demonstrated success in parts sales
- A passion for the agricultural sector
- Track record of selling repeat business and attracting new customers
- Proven success leading a team and strong qualities for leadership
- Commitment to ongoing professional and personal growth
- Methodical and highly organised
- Driven and self-motivated
- Tech savvy with sound knowledge using ERP systems and Microsoft Office
- Goes the extra mile
The salary is based on 40 hours per week Monday to Friday and every 4 weeks you will be required to work Saturday 9am-12noon. As this is a business that never truly stops you will also be required to be on call one week in every 4 weeks and on call and call out rates apply.
In return for your experience and skills you will be offered a competitive salary, mobile, laptop, medical insurance which covers pre-existing conditions, ongoing training and professional development, and most of all the opportunity to work for Norwood who have been the beating heart of rural New Zealand for 70 years and are an essential service to the agricultural sector.
Applications are now open and will be reviewed as they are received, please submit your up to date CV and cover letter detailing why you think you have what it takes to take on this Parts Manager role.
For more information you can call Cushla Brasell on 06 2802402 for a confidential conversation.