Parts Manager - Gisborne
|Position:||Parts Manager - Gisborne|
|Closing Date:||29 June, 2021|
- Be part of a Dealership committed to providing and supporting world class brands
- Exceed customer expectations through delivering what you promise
- Competitive remuneration on offer along with our amazing benefits!
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
We are currently seeking a Parts Manager for our Gisborne Dealership. You will focus on managing stock, providing service, products and advice to Norwood customers, and establishing and maintaining positive customer relationships to drive repeat business. This is your opportunity to actively manage key accounts and showcase your sales experience by selling parts to both over the phone and in the showroom to our customers. While tractor / machinery knowledge would be advantageous, this is not essential.
To be successful you will have:
- Proven exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Evidence of building and maintaining successful relationships and alliances
- Knowledge of the intricacies of how to run a parts department would be advantageous
- Certificate in Automotive Parts or equivalent mechanical knowledge
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration including free medical insurance
- Tool of the trade vehicle plus cell phone and laptop
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide dealership network or national support office
- The opportunity to work together with a supportive team of Parts Managers across our dealer network.
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to know any more about this vacancy.
Applicants will be shortlisted as they are received, so if this opportunity is something that you are interested in please apply now!