Parts Manager - Palmerston North
|Position:||Parts Manager - Palmerston North|
|Closing Date:||04 July, 2022|
- Be part of a Dealership that offers a full range of the world’s leading machinery brands
- Deliver great customer experiences – it’s our point of difference
- Competitive remuneration on offer along with our amazing benefits!
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
We are currently seeking a Parts Manager for our Manawatu Dealership in Palmerston North. You will focus on managing stock, providing service, products and advice to Norwood customers, and establishing and maintaining positive customer relationships to drive repeat business. This is your opportunity to actively manage key accounts and showcase your sales experience by selling parts to both over the phone and in the showroom to our customers. While tractor / machinery knowledge would be advantageous, this is not essential.
To be successful you will have
- Proven exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Evidence of building and maintaining successful relationships and alliances
- Previous success leading a team and a strong aptitude for leadership
- Knowledge of the intricacies of how to run a parts department
- Mechanical knowledge or a Parts certificate would be advantageous
In return we can offer you
- Competitive remuneration including free medical insurance with nib
- Tools of the trade vehicle plus cell phone and laptop
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide Dealership network or National Support Office
- The opportunity to work together with a supportive team of Parts Managers & Technical Support across our Dealer network.
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Applicants will be shortlisted as they are received, so if this opportunity is something that you are interested in please apply now!