Parts Manager - Te Awamutu
|Position:||Parts Manager - Te Awamutu|
|Closing Date:||19 April, 2021|
- Be part of a Dealership committed to providing and supporting world class brands
- Exceed customer expectations through delivering what you promise
- Competitive remuneration on offer along with our amazing benefits!
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
We are currently seeking a Parts Manager for our Te Awamutu Dealership. You will focus on managing stock, providing service, products and advice to Norwood customers, and establish and maintain positive customer relationships to drive repeat business.
We’re seeking a person with exceptional communication and computer skills, leadership attributes and the ability to think outside the square. While tractor / machinery knowledge would be advantageous, this is not essential. This is your opportunity to actively manage key accounts and showcase your sales experience by selling parts to our valuable customers both over the phone and in the showroom.
The Te Awamutu team are dedicated to our vision of providing exceptional solutions for every customer every time, and our purpose to keep farmers moving. There is also the opportunity to work together with a supportive team of Parts Managers across the dealer network.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Proven exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Evidence of building and maintaining successful relationships and alliances
- Previous success leading a team, or strong aptitude for leadership
- Knowledge of the intricacies of how to run a parts department would be advantageous
- Mechanical knowledge or a Parts certificate would be advantageous
If you are bold, encouraging and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to know any more about this vacancy.
Please note we are only able to consider applications made online through SEEK. Only applications candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.