Parts Salesperson - Christchurch
|Position:||Parts Salesperson - Christchurch|
|Closing Date:||12 April, 2021|
- Bring your exceptional customer service to Norwood and keep farmers moving!
- Apply your parts experience to a variety of reputable, world class brands
- Competitive remuneration on offer along with our amazing benefits!
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
This is your chance to join the Norwood team in Christchurch - the home of some of the most well-known agricultural brands in the world, New Holland, Braud, Vaderstad and Horsch to name a few. We are seeking a Parts Salesperson to help us provide exceptional service by supplying parts to keep tractors and farm machinery in optimal operational condition for our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating with customers over the counter and phone and providing them with expert advice
- Sourcing and supplying parts for tractors and farm machinery
- Keeping accurate records such as inventory control data
- Display and sale preparation of products
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Proven success in providing exceptional customer service, both face to face and over the phone
- Experience in a sales role, ideally selling parts
- Intermediate knowledge or the Microsoft Suite i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel
- A full, clean Driver Licence is essential
- Ability to read plans and technical drawings
- A relevant trade qualification is desirable
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to know more about this vacancy.
Applications for this vacancy close on Monday 12 April 2021.
Please note: only applications received from candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.