Parts Salesperson - Dargaville
|Position:||Parts Salesperson - Dargaville|
|Closing Date:||16 April, 2021|
- Help Norwood deliver exceptional customer service and keep farmers moving
- Apply your parts experience to a variety of reputable, world class brands
- Permanent role with competitive salary and free health insurance
New Zealand’s Northland region has long been known for its best loved and well-known landmarks, the beautiful Kai Iwi Lakes, the breath taking Hokianga, the famous diving at the Poor Knights Island, and renowned hunting and fishing locations. Dargaville has a lot to offer from its beautiful wilderness, access to Northlands abundance of beaches, walking trails and culture. Here you will find the home of some of the most well-known agricultural brands in the world, New Holland, CASE, Kubota, Kuhn, Braud, Vaderstad and Horsch to name a few.
This is your chance to join the Norwood team here in Dargaville and enjoy and love the town like we do. We are seeking a Parts Salesperson to help us provide exceptional service by supplying parts to keep tractors and farm machinery in optimal operational condition for our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating with customers over the counter and phone and providing them with expert advice
- Sourcing and supplying parts for tractors and farm machinery
- Keeping accurate records such as inventory control data
- Display and sale preparation of products
- General administration and support for the Parts and Service Manager as required
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Proven success in providing exceptional customer service, both face to face and over the phone
- Experience in a sales role, ideally selling parts
- Intermediate knowledge or the Microsoft Suite i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel
- A full, clean drivers license is essential
- Ability to read plans and technical drawing
If you are bold, encouraging and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know any more about this vacancy.
If you are interested in please apply now!
Please note we are only able to consider applications made online through SEEK. Only applications candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.