Parts Salesperson - Dargaville
|Position:||Parts Salesperson - Dargaville|
|Closing Date:||24 June, 2022|
Do you have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience selling automotive or agriculture parts (ag. preferred)
- A definite drive to find solutions for your customer
- A passion for customer service
Your customers will be people whose livelihood depends on the land, who have no control over the weather or breakdowns; they can't afford down time and rely heavily on the expertise of the Norwood Dargaville Parts Team to keep their machinery moving.
If this sounds like you, then we need you on the team!
What Norwood offers you:
- Competitive hourly rate, overtime paid at 1.5 hours if working above a 40 hour week
- Free health insurance with NIB
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- The opportunity to be a part of a world class company with a secure future right here in New Zealand
- Development and progression opportunities across our nationwide network of dealerships and support functions
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
Norwood are currently recruiting for a Parts Salesperson with a minimum of 2 years experience selling automotive or agriculture parts, (ag. preferred). . You will become part of our Norwood Dargaville’s busy Parts Team with a large and varied customer base. We are on the hunt for someone with heaps of drive, ambition, a positive outlook, a great sense of humour and excellent communication skills; a genuine passion for agricultural machinery and fortitude to go the extra mile, do the job right and provide exceptional service and solutions to our customers.
Supported by the Parts Manager, you will be:
- Communicating with customers over the counter and phone providing them with parts advice
- Sourcing and supplying parts for tractors and farm machinery
- Keeping accurate records such as inventory control data
- Involved with the display and sale preparation of products
- Providing general administration and support for the Parts Manager as required
We see these skills as key factors to succeeding in this role:
- Proven success in providing exceptional customer service, both face to face and over the phone while working in the automotive or agriculture parts industry
- Proven sales ability
- Adept at picking up new computer systems
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Suite i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience with D365 Business Operating System would be an advantage but not necessary
- A full, clean Driver Licence is essential
- Ability to read plans and technical drawing
If you want to play an important role in the future of New Zealand’s agricultural industry and to make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Note: Applications will be short listed as they arrive, so please apply now!
Only applications received from candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.