Parts Salesperson - Masterton
|Position:||Parts Salesperson - Masterton|
|Closing Date:||30 July, 2021|
- Help Norwood deliver exceptional customer service and keep farmers moving
- Apply your parts experience to a variety of reputable, world class brands
- Permanent role with competitive hourly rate and overtime after 40 hours per week
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
Our Masterton Dealership are seeking a Parts Salesperson to help provide exceptional service by supplying parts to keep tractors and farm machinery in optimal operational condition for our customers. This role is full time and fixed term for a period of 6 months to provide parental leave cover. Supported by the Parts Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with customers over the counter and phone and providing them with advice
- Sourcing and supplying parts for tractors and farm machinery
- Keeping accurate records such as inventory control data
- Display and sale preparation of products
- General administration and support for the Parts and Service Manager as required
To be successful you will have:
- Proven success in providing exceptional customer service, both face to face and over the phone
- Experience in a sales role
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Suite i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel
- A full, clean drivers license is essential
- Ability to read plans and technical drawing
In return, Norwood can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate and overtime (x1.5) for hours worked over 40 hour per week
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide dealership network or national support office
- The opportunity to be a part of a world class company with a secure future right here in New Zealand
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this role.
Please note: only applications received from candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.