Procurement Administrator - National Support Office (Palmerston North)
|Position:||Procurement Administrator - National Support Office (Palmerston North)|
|Closing Date:||10 December, 2021|
|Location:||National Support Office|
- Do you pride yourself on providing exceptional solutions for every customer every time?
- Join a cohesive, hardworking and friendly team at our National Support Office
- Parental leave cover, fixed term to February 2023
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
We are looking for a Procurement Administrator to join our busy Customer Service team on a fixed term basis until February 2023. This position will provide dedicated procurement support to ensure our customers receive exceptional solutions every time.
In this role you will apply your excellent administration skills to ensure there is a seamless process for Airfreight and Seafreight orders from when orders are placed online, to when the goods are delivered to the customer. Communication will be paramount when dealing with Dealerships, overseas suppliers, logistic companies and other personnel involved throughout the process. The ability to organise and prioritise appropriately will ensure success within this role at times of high pressure and tight time constraints.
This role will suit someone who enjoys working accurately with data and numbers, is looking to develop a career in procurement, and has the ability to develop and maintain good internal and external customer relationships. Here at Norwood, we are always Working Together and pride ourselves of being part of the Norwood team.
We also see these as key factors to being successful in this role:
- Accurate data entry skills and confidence working with numbers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional and positive outlook
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com with the title Procurement Administrator in the Subject line if you would like to know any more about this vacancy.
Applications for this role will be considered as they come in, so if you are interested please apply now!