Product Optimisation Specialist - Waikato Region
|Position:||Product Optimisation Specialist - Waikato Region|
|Closing Date:||24 January, 2021|
- Utilise your expert knowledge of agricultural machinery and farming equipment
- An opportunity to showcase your outstanding care for customers
- Prominent, secure company with competitive remuneration and free health insurance
Norwood are proud to supply the most trusted farm machinery brands in the world, along with expertly trained staff to keep farmers moving when it matters most. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
In order to deliver on our vision - exceptional solutions for every customer every time - we are looking for an experienced Product Optimisation Specialist to join our Regional Leadership team and help make it happen.
The purpose of the Product Optimisation Specialist is to ensure potential customers will, and existing Norwood customers do, maximise the performance and value from their machinery investment. The Product Optimisation Specialist will also assist with the development and implementation of Norwood’s sales, marketing and staff training plans for Norwood products. Delivering on Norwood customer service objectives, policies and programmes aimed at enhancing Company and brand image in the marketplace will also be essential.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Technical operational capability and knowledge of agricultural equipment – including Forage harvesters, cultivation and seeding machinery
- Experience providing specialised assistance on product placement, suitability, performance, integration, and operation across a deeply valued customer base
- Exceptional communication skills and business development expertise
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new skills
- Determination to enthusiastically coach and mentor sales and technical staff
- Energetic attitude to providing market intelligence coupled with a practical approach to managing opportunities and risks
- A supportive, collaborative and professional approach to working together and exceeding expectations
If you are bold, encouraging and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
We Keep Farmers Moving, can you help us do this in the Waikato?
For more information about this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this vacancy close on Sunday 24 January 2021.
Please note: only applications from candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.