Product Optimisation Specialist - Waikato Region
|Position:||Product Optimisation Specialist - Waikato Region|
|Closing Date:||17 August, 2021|
- Utilise your expert knowledge of agricultural machinery and farming equipment
- An opportunity to showcase your outstanding care for customers
- Prominent, secure company with competitive remuneration and free health insurance
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
In order to deliver on our vision - exceptional solutions for every customer every time - we are looking for an experienced Product Optimisation Specialist to join our Regional Leadership team and help make it happen.
Please note this role can be based at one of our Dealerships in the Waikato region, and we are listing it against our Morrinsville Dealership for recruitment purposes.
The purpose of the Product Optimisation Specialist is to ensure customers maximise the performance and value from their machinery investment. The Product Optimisation Specialist will also assist with the development and implementation of Norwood’s sales, marketing and staff training plans for Norwood products. Delivering on Norwood customer service objectives, policies and programs aimed at enhancing company and brand image in the marketplace will also be essential.
To be successful we see these things as important
- Technical operational capability and knowledge of agricultural equipment – including Forage harvesters, cultivation and seeding machinery
- Experience providing specialised assistance on product placement, suitability, performance, integration, and operation across a deeply valued customer base
- Exceptional communication skills and business development expertise
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new skills
- Determination to enthusiastically coach and mentor sales and technical staff
- Energetic attitude to providing market intelligence coupled with a practical approach to managing opportunities and risks
- A supportive, collaborative and professional approach to working together and exceeding expectations
In return, Norwood can offer you
- A competitive remuneration plus medical insurance
- A professional working environment
- Opportunities for development
- Tools of trade including vehicle, phone, laptop
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this role.
To apply now, please click here!