Product Specialist, Case IH
|Position:||Product Specialist, Case IH|
Our company vision is “exceptional solutions for every customer every time”, backed up with a powerful purpose “keep farmers moving”. This is a great opportunity to join our national team working with one of the leading agricultural networks in New Zealand, representing some of the world’s premium agricultural machinery brands. CKNZ is a business unit of Norwood dedicated to representing the Case IH and Kuhn brands, which are distributed and marketed through a network of independent dealerships.
The purpose of the Product Specialist, Case IH is to build the profile of our brand, through delivery of expert product support and development of dealer and customer relationships. This position will be responsible for small, medium and high horsepower tractors up to 300hp.
We pride ourselves on our straight up, no nonsense approach and are searching for someone who will fit right in. Are you honest, hardworking and outcome driven? Are you as comfortable out in the field as you are behind a desk or on the phone? If so, you could be the person we need to complete our team!
This role will grow sales, build new and strengthen lifetime relationships with our customer base while working together with our wider team to ensure we provide exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
While this position is located from our Palmerston North location, the opportunity to work remotely would be considered for the right candidate. There will be regular nationwide travel required.
- Broad experience in agricultural equipment, its application and operation
- A high level of technical understanding of agricultural equipment
- Sound understanding of farmer/contractor needs and expectations in respect of tractor and machinery performance
- Proven understanding and/or experience of an agricultural dealership
- Ability to effectively influence, negotiate and manage expectations
- Effective understanding of and ability to develop and manage key accounts
- Proven experience of sales and support within a wholesale or retail environment
Our remuneration package is attractive, as are the working conditions as a whole. Other benefits include company vehicle, medical insurance, banking options, development opportunities and more.
If you see yourself as having the attributes to deliver on this vision and purpose, apply today! Click here to apply online.