Regional Dealership Administrator
|Position:||Regional Dealership Administrator|
Norwood is currently recruiting for a Regional Dealership Administrator for our Hawkes Bay region, to be based in Hastings and look after our Hastings and Gisborne dealerships. We are on the hunt for someone with drive and ambition, a great sense of humour, and ability to work in a dynamic environment where team work and communication are paramount.
The purpose of this role is to provide high level administration support and exceptional solutions for every customer every time. You will be proactive, professional, and an expert in customer service. You will oversee the effective and efficient operation of administrative duties for the branch.
Daily tasks include processing of debtors and creditors according to business rules plus a variety of general administration duties. Particular time and focus will be required to provide accurate accounts related administration and support to our sales team. This will require the ability to work autonomously with good judgement and initiative.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Enthusiasm and showing us you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
- At least two years’ experience in a broad administration role
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Strong information technology skills particularly in Microsoft Suite i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel
- Accurate and timely data entry when using databases and information systems
- Basic understanding or experience with tractors, machinery, earth moving equipment or the automotive industry would be advantageous
If you enjoy interacting with others and enjoy being busy and challenged, then this could be the role for you! This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow your knowledge and skills in an agriculture industry all while receiving competitive pay, free health insurance, staff purchasing benefits and more.
If you are looking for a positive change, apply now! Click here to apply online.