Regional Sales Manager
|Position:||Regional Sales Manager|
|Closing Date:||12 October, 2020|
- Provide market intelligence and advice
- Ambitious about quality sales performance and achieving targets?
- Strategic, ‘hands-on” leadership position with retention and growth focus
Norwood are proud to supply the most trusted farm machinery brands in the world, along with expertly trained staff to keep farmers moving when it matters most. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
Whilst this role is advertised as Auckland-based, Norwood has four locations within Region 1, which are Whangarei, Dargaville, North Shore (Albany) and Pukekohe, so please consider applying if you live in any of these areas as we can be flexible with how this role is managed.
Regional Sales Managers make a significant contribution to the commercial prosperity of a region and its dealerships by advising and assisting the dealerships to set and achieve stretch goals. The role has a focus on training, mentoring and coaching dealership sales teams to consistently and successfully engage with and deliver high value to customers across the customer engagement life cycle from prospecting through to aftersales.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Technical understanding of how our agricultural products and services work with knowledge of modern farming practices and trends is preferred, but not essential
- Capacity to immediately understand customer needs, market dynamics and how to add value
- Experience mentoring and training sales representatives with the knowledge, skills and tools required to match customers to the most appropriate products and services
- Experience implementing sales plans and managing overall sales performance
- Confidence to develop and implement effective, sustainable relationships across government, corporate and key enterprise stakeholders
- Ability to develop new structures, processes, systems and ways of working to ensure dealership/region capacity to deliver customer value during times of increased demand
- A flair for sales, a collaborative approach and demonstrated commercial acumen
If you are bold, encouraging and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
We Keep Farmers Moving, can you help us do this?
For more information about this role, please email us at email@example.com.
Applications for this vacancy close on Monday 12 October 2020.