Sales Development Manager (CKNZ)
|Position:||Sales Development Manager (CKNZ)|
|Closing Date:||04 November, 2020|
- Bring your knowledge of wholesale and retail channel sales and marketing
- Represent our customers through your sincere commitment to their interests
- Identify new business and partnership opportunities
Norwood are proud to supply the most trusted farm machinery brands in the world, along with expertly trained staff to keep farmers moving when it matters most. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
The purpose of the Sales Development Manager is to grow sales revenue and market share of the Case IH and Kuhn brands through developing and implementing Norwood’s strategic partnership plan within the CKNZ business unit.
This role will work closely with the brand teams and Dealer network to create new business opportunities, with a focus on corporate, Government and large-fleet organisations. You will also maintain and foster relationships with existing strategic partners, enhancing the profile and reputation of both brands within the New Zealand agricultural industry.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- An understanding of the sector and a driving ambition to champion customer requirements
- Highly developed relationship management and negotiation skills
- Proven experience guiding product, after sales and service functions within a large company
- Ability to engage and negotiate true partnership benefits in a proactive and energetic manner
- A deep understanding of brand value and evidence of past brand ambassador expertise
- A successful track record working within a sales environment
- An inherent capacity to work collaboratively to exceed expected outcomes
- An encouraging approach to managing and adapting to change
If you are bold, encouraging and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
We Keep Farmers Moving, can you help us do this in the Manawatu?
For more information about this role, please email us at email@example.com.
Applications for this vacancy close on 4 November 2020.
Full private use of a company vehicle is included as a benefit of this role.
Please note: Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory to be considered for this position.