- Exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual looking for a role with potential
- Great mix of existing accounts and new business
- Competitive remuneration including work vehicle, phone and health insurance
The sales team at Norwood have an opening for a customer focused Sales Representative. You will be responsible for taking over the clientele and managing a customer base that already exists.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, results driven, has a customer centered approach coupled with sound personal resilience. Our vision for this person is to foster lifetime relationships with our customer base and work together with our internal aftersales teams to ensure we provide exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
As a member of our customer focused sales team, you will oversee a territory that is well established with a strong client base. You will work with leading brands that offer world class products and contribute to the success of the dealership by maximising sales, gross profit and market share.
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- developing and managing sales in the Wairarapa and Wellington area
- implementing sales plans and managing overall sales performance
- using your relationship management and problem resolution skills to find solutions for our customers
- maintaining and developing relationships and alliances
- understanding customer needs, market dynamics and how to add value.
Ideally you will have a technical understanding of how agricultural products and services work, coupled with knowledge of modern farming practices and trends. However, for the right person who is motivated, energetic, and passionate about customer service, training can be provided.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration including work vehicle, phone, and medical insurance
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide company
- Excellent team environment and great company culture
Norwood is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned dealerships. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
If you are ready for a positive future, apply now! Click here to apply online.