|Closing Date:||24 November, 2020|
- Attractive remuneration package
- Drive sales and achieve targets through building strong customer relationships
- Key role building relationships with farmers and providing support with contractors equipment and high HP tractors
Norwood are proud to supply the most trusted farm machinery brands in the world, along with expertly trained staff to keep farmers moving. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
Our Sales Representatives contribute to the commercial success of our Dealerships, and we have an opening for a visionary sales professional in the Manawatu.
Key responsibilities of this role include delivering exceptional customer experience, growing the Dealership business, and strengthening the Norwood brand through an authentic commitment to excellent customer service and exceptional value to customers.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Technical understanding of how our agricultural products and services work with knowledge of modern farming practices and trends
- Specialist knowledge in farm equipment, contractors equipment and high HP tractors
- Ability to understand customer needs, market dynamics, and how to add value
- Experience implementing sales plans and managing overall sales performance
- Evidence of successful relationships and alliances
- Proven ability that you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
- A successful track record working within a sales environment
If you are bold, encouraging and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
We Keep Farmers Moving, can you help us do this in the Manawatu?
Our offer includes base salary, commission, medical insurance and company vehicle. You'll also be based at our fantastic new Dealership in Palmerston North!
If you are open to explore a change, confidential enquiries are welcome. Please just email us at email@example.com.
Applications for this vacancy close on Tuesday 24 November 2020.
Applications will only be considered if you are entitled to work in New Zealand without restriction.