|Closing Date:||09 December, 2020|
- The ultimate regional lifestyle!
- Driven by sales and achieving targets?
- Key role building relationships with farmers and providing support to contractors equipment and high HP tractors
Norwood are proud to supply the most trusted farm machinery brands in the world, along with expertly trained staff to keep farmers moving. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
Our Sales Representatives contribute to the commercial success of our Dealerships, and we have an opening for a visionary sales professional in Oamaru.
Key responsibilities of this role include delivering exceptional customer experience, growing the Dealership business, and strengthening the Norwood brand through an authentic commitment to excellent customer service and exceptional value to customers.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Technical understanding of how our agricultural products and services work with knowledge of modern farming practices and trends is desirable
- Specialist knowledge in farm equipment, contractors equipment and high HP tractors is desirable
- Ability to understand market dynamics, and how to add value
- Experience implementing sales plans and managing overall sales performance
- Evidence of successful relationships and alliances
- Proven ability that you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
- A successful track record working within a sales environment
If you are bold, encouraging and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
We Keep Farmers Moving, can you help us do this in Oamaru?
Our offer includes medical insurance and the use of a company vehicle.
If you are open to explore a change, confidential enquiries are welcome. Please just email us at email@example.com.
Applications for this vacancy close on Wednesday 9 December 2020.
Please note: only applications from candidates eligible to work in New Zealand with no restrictions will be considered for this role.