Sales Representative - Albany
|Position:||Sales Representative - Albany|
|Closing Date:||15 April, 2021|
- Permanent role with secure company, competitive salary and great benefits including tool of trade vehicle and health insurance
- Driven by sales, achieving targets and delivering exceptional customer service?
- Key role building relationships with farmers and providing support to contractors equipment and high HP tractors
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
Our Sales Representatives contribute to the commercial success of our Dealerships, and we have an opening for a motivated sales professional in Albany.
Key responsibilities of this role include delivering exceptional customer experience, growing the Dealership business, and strengthening the Norwood brand through an authentic commitment to excellent customer service and exceptional value to customers.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Technical understanding of how our agricultural products and services work with knowledge of modern farming practices and trends is desirable
- Specialist knowledge in farm equipment, contractors equipment and high HP tractors is desirable
- Ability to understand market dynamics, and how to add value
- Experience implementing sales plans and managing overall sales performance
- Evidence of successful relationships and alliances
- Proven ability that you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
- A successful track record working within a sales environment
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Our offer includes medical insurance, phone and the use of a company vehicle.
If you are open to explore a change, confidential enquiries are welcome. Please just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Please note: only applications from candidates eligible to work in New Zealand with no restrictions will be considered for this role.