Sales Representative (Construction) Albany
|Position:||Sales Representative (Construction) Albany|
|Closing Date:||06 December, 2021|
- Be part of a Dealership committed to providing and supporting world class brands
- Understanding of Construction equipment and their application essential
- Permanent role with secure company, competitive salary and great benefits including tool of trade vehicle and health insurance
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re a leading supplier of a wide range of new and used machinery, offering service and support to keep farmers and construction clients moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers, growers and construction entities produce premium outputs.
We are currently seeking a Sales Representative with a grasp of the Construction equipment market, preferably with experience in the under 10 tonne segment. We need someone well connected in the construction sector who will take on the responsibility for making regular calls to current customers and ambitious enough to identify potential customers for Norwood. You will be an effective and authentic communicator with a down to earth approach and the ability to fit quickly into a team.
To be successful you will have:
- Knowledge of construction equipment gained from operating, repairing or experience selling equipment
- An existing network of contractors and operators in the Auckland area and surrounds would be advantageous
- Ability to manage your own customer base with assistance from the Dealership team
- Willingness to learn about market dynamics, implementing sales plans, managing sales performance and territory management
- Evidence of building and maintaining successful relationships
- Proven ability that you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration including free medical insurance
- Tool of the trade vehicle plus mobile and laptop
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- The opportunity to work together with a supportive team of Sales Representatives across our Dealer network.
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com with the title Sales Representative (Construction) Albany in the Subject line if you would like to know any more about this vacancy.
This role formally closes on Monday 6 December, however applications will be reviewed as they are received, so if you are interested in this role please apply now!