Sales Representative - Gisborne
|Position:||Sales Representative - Gisborne|
|Closing Date:||01 July, 2022|
- Sales opportunity with New Zealand's leading ag business
- Opportunity for training, growth and development
- Permanent role with secure company, competitive salary and great benefits including tool of trade vehicle and health insurance
The power of our machinery put us on the map. But it’s the power of our people and our network that sets us apart.
Norwood is the largest network selling and servicing premium agricultural machinery in New Zealand.
Kiwi farmers, growers and contractors plough fields, harvest crops, and raise stock all over the country, from Cape Reinga at the top of the North Island, to Bluff at the bottom of the South. We’ve made it our mission to be there too, setting a goal of being 90 minutes or less from any blade of grass in New Zealand.
We work together as One Norwood to drive the performance and sustainability of New Zealand agriculture through technology and innovation. We’ve been keeping New Zealand farmers moving for more than 70 years now. And we intend to keep doing it for many years to come.
About the opportunity
This is your chance to join the Norwood team in Gisborne. We are looking for a Sales Representative to contribute to the commercial success of our Dealership through their success in selling our new and used world class products.
Key responsibilities of this role include delivering exceptional customer experience, growing the Dealership business and strengthening the Norwood brand through your commitment to excellent customer service and maintaining a visible profile in your regional market.
To be successful you will have
- Knowledge of agricultural equipment would be ideal, however not necessary as training and support would be given
- An existing network of farmers or agricultural operators in the Gisborne area would be advantageous
- Willingness to learn about market dynamics, implementing sales plans, managing sales performance
- Evidence of building and maintaining successful relationships
- Proven ability that you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Our offer includes competitive base salary and commission structure, medical insurance, phone and the use of a company vehicle.
Please note we are only able to consider applications made directly through SEEK.
Applications close on Friday 1 July 2022 but will be shortlisted as they are received. Please apply now if you are interested!