Sales Representative - North Shore
|Position:||Sales Representative - North Shore|
|Closing Date:||14 December, 2021|
- Permanent role with secure company, competitive salary and great benefits including tool of trade vehicle and health insurance
- Driven by sales, achieving targets and delivering exceptional customer service?
- Opportunity for growth and development
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
About the role
Our Sales Representatives contribute to the commercial success of our Dealerships, and we have an opening for a motivated sales professional in Albany on Auckland's North Shore.
Key responsibilities of this role include delivering exceptional customer experience, growing the Dealership business, and strengthening the Norwood brand through an authentic commitment to excellent customer service and exceptional value to customers.
To be successful we see these things as important
- Technical understanding of how agricultural products and services work with knowledge of modern farming practices and trends would be preferable
- Specialist knowledge in grass care, contracting equipment, and medium sized HP tractors is desirable
- Ability to understand market dynamics, and how to add value
- Experience implementing sales plans and managing overall sales performance
- Evidence of successful relationships and alliances
- Proven ability that you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
- A successful track record working within a sales environment
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Our offer includes medical insurance, phone and the use of a company vehicle.
If you are open to explore a change, confidential enquiries are welcome. Please email us at email@example.com with the title Sales Representative North Shore in the Subject line.
Applications for this role close on Tuesday 14 December but will be considered as they come in. To apply now, please click here.
Please note: you must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role. Only applications sent through the SEEK portal will be actioned.