Senior Field Service Technician - Pukekohe
|Position:||Senior Field Service Technician - Pukekohe|
|Closing Date:||03 July, 2022|
- Work with a range of fantastic agricultural machinery in a technician role with a difference!
- NZ Immigration Accredited Employer with a nationwide network of Dealerships
- Competitive hourly rate plus work vehicle, phone, health insurance and paid overtime
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
We are looking for a Senior Field Service Technician to join the team at our Pukekohe Dealership. This is a recently established role designed to drive improvements in service standards, upskill our current technicians, provide technical sales support and ultimately ensure our customers receive market leading aftersales care.
The primary focus of the role will be to diagnose, service and repair a wide range of agricultural and construction machinery such as tractors, balers, implements, excavators, cultivation and other machinery in the field. As a senior member or our team, you will also be the lead technician in assisting in diagnosing troublesome faults and play an ongoing coaching and mentoring role to our qualified technicians and apprentices.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role
- Experience in the diagnosis, repair and servicing of agricultural machinery and/or construction equipment, ideally gained out in the field
- Computer skills including the use of OEM diagnostic software and the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to mentor, coach and train staff
- Experience in developing and implementing new processes and procedures.
- Relevant trade qualification gained in NZ or overseas
What we can offer you
- Competitive remuneration including free medical insurance and paid overtime
- Tools of the trade including a service vehicle, phone and laptop
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- Relocation assistance and temporary accommodation for candidates moving to the area
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide company
- A chance to work for a company who prides itself on community involvement
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please note we will only action applications received online through SEEK. If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
Applications for this role will considered as they are received.