Senior Graphic Designer - Wellington or Palmerston North
|Position:||Senior Graphic Designer - Wellington or Palmerston North|
|Closing Date:||08 December, 2021|
|Location:||National Support Office|
- Use your design expertise to serve a rapidly transforming industry
- Work across multiple channels including print, digital, social and events
- Competitive remuneration package including benefits
Working closely with the Marketing Manager and wider marketing team, you’ll create concepts and designs for a range of marketing and communications activities. Your work will span multiple channels, including; digital, print, environmental graphics, merchandise, events, trade shows, video and more.
As a member of the marketing team, you’ll be one of the custodians of the Norwood brand. You’ll enjoy giving the brand identity stretch by taking it from the employment brand where it has to speak to our diverse team, through to external advertising campaigns and events to reach every corner of the agricultural sector across New Zealand.
We are looking for a good humoured and resilient creative genius with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, proven experience prioritising a busy workload, with the ability to work with a range of stakeholders.
Our Marketing Team works closely and collaboratively across the organization, with close relationships with other business leaders and sales teams. This means that your work has the ability to directly impact the success of the business.
What you’ll bring
- University level qualifications or equivalent industry experience
- Proven design experience in a fast-paced business environment
- A strong design portfolio showcasing your conceptual ability, typography and illustration skills, and a mastery of graphic applications for a range of digital and print media
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite
- Strong technical knowledge of print production processes
- Excellent presentation skills - written and verbal
- An aptitude for collaboration and open communication with a range of stakeholders
- Motion graphics and photography experience are not essential but would be welcomed
What Norwood can offer you
- An attractive remuneration package
- Variety. No two days are the same with a broad range of internal and external projects
- Additional benefits including medical insurance
Think we’re all about tractors? Think again. We’re a forward-thinking company with big ambitions to keep farmers moving now and into the future.
For more information about this opportunity, please email email@example.com with the title Senior Graphic Designer in the Subject line.
All applications must be accompanied by a pdf portfolio or link to a portfolio site. Applications for this role close on Wednesday 8 December.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
This position can be based in our Wellington office or Norwood's National Support Office in Palmerston North.
Please note: Only candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.